Trends and Facts About Consultant & Business Broker Franchises
Consultant and business broker franchises offer an opportunity for you to be in charge of helping others run and succeed in business while being your own boss. Take charge of your future by browsing the consultant and business broker franchise opportunities listed on Franchise Direct Canada.
1. The business consulting and brokerage industry deals with a service that is always in demand: advice. The management, scientific, and technical consulting services is one of the fastest growing industries for professional and technical workers.
2. Business consulting and business broker franchises help business owners by offering guidance, advice, and solutions to the clients' needs.
3. Revenue streams for these types of franchises may include business brokerage, which deals with the selling of a business; professional guidance, which may include providing business expertise and help making the business more productive; or franchise consulting, which deals with helping entrepreneurs invest in franchise opportunities.
4. The revenue for the Canadian management consulting market is estimated to be worth more than $24 billion.
5. Growth in the consultant and business broker has been spurred by a number of factors such as unemployment and underemployment of qualified business professionals, and a number of professionals seeking more independence when it comes their career.
6. These professionals, particularly young professionals, are taking employment into their own hands by setting out to be in business for themselves.
7. The diverse and growing consultant and business broker franchise industry offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs, including: staffing, finance, marketing, coaching and training, events/meetings/conferences, brokerage, information technology, green energy, and more.