Trends and Facts About Sports Franchises
Sports franchises are as popular as their fitness franchise counterparts. Sports franchises make getting fit and staying healthy more fun. The sports industry is vast and covers a variety of different franchise opportunities.
You can learn more about the profitable sports franchise industry by reading the facts and trends below:
1. There is a franchise for nearly every sport. If you want a basketball, soccer, football, stretching, floorball, boxing, cycling, or even rowing, you can find a franchise for that!
2. Many sports franchises make use of the retail outlets business model. Sports retail franchises may sell sporting and exercise equipment, clothing, and accessories. Some may specialize in fan apparel, selling jerseys, t-shirts, and other team-related apparel and goods to help fans cheer on their favorite teams.
3. Others still get in on the hot resell market. For example, franchises like Play It Again Sports take gently used sporting equipment and resell it for lower prices.
4. The sports industry can also include traveling drug testing franchises, artificial turf franchises, sports training facilities, recreation centres, sports leagues, and even sports-themed hair salons, restaurants, and bars. There are many ways to turn your love of sports into a business opportunity.
5. Sports are a year-round activity. As soon as one sport's season ends, another begins. And indoor sports and fitness centres will always be able to attract clientele and generate revenue.