Home-Based Franchise Opportunities

Home-Based Franchise Opportunities

Filter Results
Sort by
Filter By
ChargeFUZE is the #1 largest network of portable charging stations and looking to expand its network by partnering with entrepreneurs who want to generate immediate revenue.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Go bananas for our "Total Package" exterior property maintenance franchise! You're gonna love it!
View Quick facts
Information requested
Join the #1 Tutoring Franchise In The World! Low investment. Full training. Work from Home!
View Quick facts
Information requested
With over 300 triumphant franchisees scattered across the globe, our family of passionate entrepreneurs delivers expert inventory management solutions to businesses in the vibrant hospitality sector. Experience the joy of transforming businesses and revel in the thrill of being part of a global network that champions excellence and growth.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Scale Your Impact AND Your Income. Profoundly affect business owners' lives, guiding them to exceptional growth. You'll unlock new revenue streams for your clients and yourself within the rapidly expanding business coaching industry.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Launch an Online Business Building Mobile Apps Without Coding Skills
View Quick facts
Information requested
Build your future with a flexible work/life balance backed by Canada's largest custom deck builder!
View Quick facts
Information requested
Be your own boss with a website development business! FULL training and support provided.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Fight climate change. Build your business. Profit with support. Best.Energy is seeking new partners!
View Quick facts
Information requested
Start your own accounting & tax practice supported by the experts in small business services.
View Quick facts
Information requested
There is NO better business model that is designed to excel in inflation and uncertainty. We help you create the ultimate MONTHLY cash flow for years by helping companies save money when they need it. Buy a SMARTER business model especially NOW.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Fibrenew is THE market leader in restoring leather, plastic and vinyl; helping entrepreneurs live life on their terms.
View Quick facts
Information requested
Trends and Facts About Home-Based Franchises

Franchising is not just about restaurants and retail stores. There are plenty of proven home-based, work-from-home franchise opportunities available today that allow a flexible lifestyle. Some of the most popular and most successful home-based franchise opportunities in Canada include: computer consulting, education tutoring, online trading, senior care, landscaping & maintenance, cleaning and janitorial, financial consulting, marketing services, and home décor, which can range from floors to windows to painting.

The good news about home-based franchise businesses is the success rate. If you are a motivated self-started who is interested in working for yourself from the comfort ofyour own home, take a look at the home-based franchise facts and trends below:

1. According to the Home Based Business Institute, about 79% of home-based businesses will last over a three-year period.

2. An IDC survey indicates that the average income for income-generating home office households is $63,000 a year.

3. The majority of home based franchise businesses are in services, including business services, financial, janitorial, food preparation, computer consulting, and marketing. Construction accounts for 16% of home-based businesses, and retail accounts for about 14%.

4. Most home franchise businesses (more than 90%) are sole proprietorships, with the other 10% owned as partnerships or “S” corporations.

Running a business from home requires strict discipline for separating your home life from your professional commitment. Beyond the tax advantages of having a separate office space to conduct your business, it also makes it easier to maintain boundaries between work and home.

Working from home has its rewards as well as drawbacks. If you can stay focused, ignore distractions, and keep to a schedule, it could be the right option for you.

Trends and Facts About Home-Based Franchises

Franchising is not just about restaurants and retail stores. There are plenty of proven home-based, work-from-home franchise opportunities available today that allow a flexible lifestyle.

Some of the most popular and most successful home-based franchise opportunities in Canada include: computer consulting, education tutoring, online trading, senior care, landscaping & maintenance, cleaning and janitorial, financial consulting, marketing services, and home décor, which can range from floors to windows to painting.

The good news about home-based franchise businesses is the success rate. If you are a motivated self-started who is interested in working for yourself from the comfort ofyour own home, take a look at the home-based franchise facts and trends below:

1. According to the Home Based Business Institute, about 79% of home-based businesses will last over a three-year period.

2. An IDC survey indicates that the average income for income-generating home office households is $63,000 a year.

3. The majority of home based franchise businesses are in services, including business services, financial, janitorial, food preparation, computer consulting, and marketing. Construction accounts for 16% of home-based businesses, and retail accounts for about 14%.

4. Most home franchise businesses (more than 90%) are sole proprietorships, with the other 10% owned as partnerships or “S” corporations.

Running a business from home requires strict discipline for separating your home life from your professional commitment. Beyond the tax advantages of having a separate office space to conduct your business, it also makes it easier to maintain boundaries between work and home.

Working from home has its rewards as well as drawbacks. If you can stay focused, ignore distractions, and keep to a schedule, it could be the right option for you.

You have saved info requests

Complete Your Request